We’re Hiring: Digital Co-Ordinator
By Wasafiri Editor on January 19, 2023 in
Wasafiri is seeking to recruit a dynamic new Digital Co-Ordinator to manage our online profile. A lover of literature, committed to diversifying the voices heard in UK and global publishing, the ideal candidate is a creative, highly-organised individual equipped with the skills and track record to confidently lead the expansion of our online presence and reach new audiences, as well as the marketing and social media expertise to grow sales and event attendance.
- £26,000 pro-rata on a 0.4 part-time contract
- 25 days leave per year (pro-rata) plus Christmas-week closure
- Flexible blended home and office-based working
Application deadline: Midnight, Monday 20 Feb 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 6 March 2023
Ideal start date: Monday 3 April 2023
How to apply
Please apply with:
- A 1-2 page cover letter explaining motivation for applying and how your skills and experience fulfil the role’s requirements. We encourage you to refer directly to the role descriptor and person specification.
- A CV with the names of two professional referees, one of whom should ideally be your most recent employer.
Please send your covering letter and CV to Emily Mercer, Editor and Publishing Director: email@example.com
Please also direct any queries regarding the position to the same address.
Only candidates with permission to work in the UK are eligible.
Wasafiri does not discriminate on grounds of age, disability, gender, marital status, parenthood and pregnancy, race, religion, class, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
We encourage applications from all eligible individuals from all backgrounds.
Wasafiri particularly invites applications from individuals from backgrounds currently under-represented in UK publishing, including but not limited to those who identify as working class, disabled, Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic or Global Majority.